Nashville Field Guide
6 in stock
A field guide to Nashville: live music dens and hot chicken joints, barkeeps and social reformers, country music heritage and natural wonders.
Inside Wildsam Nashville, you’ll find city stories from prize-winning writers, past and present; illustrated maps to meat-and-threes, dive bars and artisan makers; interviews with letterpress experts, fishing guides and civil rights heroes; delightful miscellany from the archives, selective recommendations about authentic Nashville experiences and trusted travel essentials.
- Curated picks for 100+ favorites
- Illustrated maps and portraits from the city
- Stories from respected writers
- 145 pages, printed in the U.S.A.
- Back-pocket size, 4 x 6.5 inches
- Featuring more than a dozen local voices