Mery the Cherry Teether
7 in stock
Mery the Cherry is a fruit-shaped baby toy perfect for teething, sensory play, and bath time – all the while introducing them to a healthy lifestyle at an early age! Safe for kids, worry-free play!
- No Holes = No Mold
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Malaysian Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates the baby’s senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
- Safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- Highly hygienic. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Designed in Barcelona, Made in PRC.
- Handmade, which means there may be minor variations in color and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli & Carol toy purchased, a portion of the proceeds goes to help fund the education of underprivileged kids in India.
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended.
- Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade away.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
- Our toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
- Do not sterilize.