4 in stock
A field guide to barbecue in the South: literary prose, historical timelines, sit-downs with barbecue greats, culinary expertise.
Inside The Original Guide to Barbecue in the South, you’ll find stories from prize-winning authors; interviews with pitmasters, waitresses and barbecue judges; delightful miscellany from the archives; and a list of 40 barbecue establishments across the South.
- Front-page news, full-color photos, iconic figures
- Stories from cultural luminaries and writers
- 65 pages, printed in the U.S.A.
- Back-pocket size, 4 x 6.5 inches
- Featuring more than two dozen barbecue experts